Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is AWAI Bootcamp really worth it?

If you run in the AWAI circles, you know their yearly Bootcamp is fast approaching. I've received one final email on the early bird discount that ends tonight. And, wasn't surprised to see the conference is likely to fill up for the first time before that deadline expires. I've seen the lineup and it's stellar, a copywriters list of the Who's Who. But, as a two-time bootcamp attendee, (once to participate, once to speak) I can tell you the great presentations are only the beginning of the fun and the benefit of attending.

For many of the copywriters I know and for me, making the leap to attend was the turning point. Perhaps it's the financial investment or the fact that you're truly putting yourself out there as a professional copywriter, but just being there is a confidence boost you can't get elsewhere. The networking is to die for and the AWAI staff are so "at your service" it's ridiculous. They want you to have the experience you're hoping for and do everything they can to make it happen.

So, if you're on the fence, call AWAI at 866-879-2924 before 5 p.m. ET today and tell them I sent you their way because it was one investment that was far more than worth it...bootcamp changed my life. (And, Denise Ford looks really cute in camouflage ;-)

No comments: